Why You Should Go to Mexico in 2016
Mexico is one of those places that has always been a great value destination, especially for American and Canadian neighbors to the north. Current economic trends are continuing to make Mexico an attractive destination for those who hold high value currencies.
So why should you go to Mexico this year?
Try it all:
- Traditional Mexican Food
- 15 Latin American Fruits to Surprise Your Palate
- Anthony Bourdain’s recommendations for Mexican Food
- Real Food Adventures, in Mexico
The Culture & History
Mexico has a rich and diverse culture, take your time, explore each and every state:
- Mexico is More Than Just Beaches
- Living in Mexico
- A Guide to Visiting Mayan Ruins in Central America
Mexico is a land of adventures waiting to be had, from the simplest of daily tasks made more interesting by the differences in language and social structure, to truly off the beaten path wild rides. Mexico will stretch your paradigm.
- South of the Border: 3 Road Trips for the Intrepid Traveler
- 7 Must See Cities in Mexico
- Nine Amazing Eco Adventures in Mexico
- The Mexican Coast You Didn’t Expect: 4 Reasons to visit Mazatlan
It’s Safe for Travelers
Sure, Mexico has it’s less than perfectly safe zones. So do Chicago and Washington D.C. With reasonable precautions, the average traveler will never encounter the violence that the media focuses so intently on.