Cheap Flights to Cabo San Lucas
Search for cheap airfare to Cabo San Lucas and book a flight to Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is located at the end of Baja California Sur and is well known for its resorts , golf courses, dining and outdoor activities. It gets particularly busy during the high season: from November to February.
Cabo San Lucas is served by a variety of low cost carriers, which makes flying here affordable, even during the high season.
Budget airlines that fly to Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is served by the regional airport Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) . It is located about 30-45 min drive from Cabo San Lucas and also serves San José del Cabo, the “Old Town”.
The budget airlines flying to Cabo San Lucas include:
- Can Jet: Canada (Calgary, Kelowna, Toronto-Pearson, Vancouver – seasonal)
- Interjet: domestic (Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey, Toluca)
- Sun Country Airlines: USA (Minneapolis/St. Paul – seasonal)
- Virgin America : USA (San Francisco)
- VivaAerobus: domestic (Culiacán, Guadalajara, Monterrey)
- Volaris: domestic (Mexico City, Tijuana, Toluca)
- WestJet : Canada (Calgary, Vancouver; seasonal – Edmonton, Kelowna, Regina).
How to find cheap flights to Cabo San Lucas
If you plan to grab a cheap flight to Cabo San Lucas, make sure to book the ticket in advance. Also, keep your eyes on the airlines’ special offers, especially when traveling during the high season.
Plan your flight mid-week as you want to avoid the holidaymakers who fly over the weekend. Last minute deals are also an option, especially if you fly on the spur of the moment.